Thursday, October 9, 2008

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks....


Summer would not be summer without baseball! The Seattle Mariners baseball team have been playing in Seattle since 1977. Even if baseball is not your game, just the visit to SafeCo Field is an experience in itself. Boasting a retractable roof that allows fans to enjoy the awesome Seattle sunshine and be protected from some inevitable rainy days, The Safe is one of the premier ball parks in the country.


I had a lot of fun at the game...was kinda bummed they did not have any shirts in my size....

But I did run into some Seattle PD buddies and they let me take their bike for a spin!

Baseball season will be in full swing during the Seattle conference. What a great way to spend some time with friends (hint...if you get the famous garlic fries... share them with your friends so you all have stinky breath!)

I forgot this picture in my last blog....sporting events are such good places to meet interesting people....

Lets Be Careful Out There!
Ollie

No comments: