Sunday, November 30, 2008

Celebrating Fall in the Northwest



What a great kickoff to fall to have Beth and the other Seattle delagates bring the official IAWP flag home from Darwin. The committee is working very hard to make this a great conference for all of you so I hope you are planning on coming!


Fall in the northwest brings pretty colors to the trees and mist in the air. I have had many adventures this fall, including pumpkin hunting for Halloween (I found the biggest one but it would not fit in the car)


This was a fun day in Skagit Valley.






I also made a quick trip to Seattle and got a glimpse of the Westin.....(the conference hotel)


I didn't get inside but will make sure to go back for a tour so I can tell you all about it!

Well, thats all for now, gotta swim!

Lets be careful out there!

Ollie

No comments: