Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Street (or ocean) Survival

Hello Again my Friends,

In March the local IAWP folks hosted the Calibre Press Street Survival Class.
I got to attend and learned a lot about keeping myself safe and healthy.



In learning that I would be out of work as a conference promoter after the Seattle Conference in September, Sarge let me have a go at instructing to see if I might want to go into that field.....



I like teaching but I think the traveling would get to me. All that time out of the water! I will happily attend as many of their seminars as I can because I learned soooo much!
I do really like my new t-shirt though and it will come in handy this summer as the weather starts to get warmer.



I am very excited to tell you that the Sarge (aka Betsy Branter Smith) will be an instructor at the Seattle Conference! She is an amazing advocate for IAWP and I am very proud to be her friend!

Well, thats all for now, the sun is shining in Seattle so that means we all head outside! It is tulip festival time here in Skagit County so watch for pic's of me exploring the tulip fields!

Lets be careful out there....
Ollie

No comments: